Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome

To break the awkward silence of who will be the first to post something on here, I'm choosing to be the conceited one and go first. I have always been told I am arrogant, must be my inner sports talk radio host trying to break out of me.

Anyways welcome to what is the result of many conversations that have culminated with "dude we have to start a blog together." Even though our sports world rarely mesh (look at our favorite teams and you will see what I am talking about) we have always enjoyed debating or agreeing on just about every sport topic. I look forward to blasting my opinions out in blog form as I'm sure Jon is as well. With our dueling loyalties on sports teams you will rarely find biased writing on this blog. Which is something I think everything can appreciate.




Oh and for good measure TOM BRADY SUCKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment